Today was the first day of second semester. Aka HELL for the next three months. Period, OD, OS, second internals.
Department was actually pretty chill today. We just sat there and then we were given mechanical and chemical plaque control to read. It's sooo much. I'm actually kinda scared.
Then right after school I went to Karan's to meet him and Rad. I hadn't seen them in a week and I freaking missed them both. When I got there, it was Rad, Karan, Sarvesh, Soham, Tej. All the guys went out to dinner and me and Rad stayed back while Rishi came over. The three of us ordered Nayab. Then when Karan and Sarvesh got back. Sarvesh chilled for a bit and then went to bed.
And then there were four. Hahah. The four of us chilled for a while and then Rad went to bed cause she had a really bad headache. I made sure she was okay and gave her water and stuff. Soon it was 2am and soon after that Rishi passed out. Then it was just me an Karan. I love the kid to death, but he drives me crazy. I dunno what to do with him.
*sigh*
Song of the day: Jizz In My Pants by The Lonely Island. Hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment