A lot of interesting things happened today...
First of all, we started getting patients. Purva got hers and on Friday I'll get mine. I'm super excited and a tad nervous. But I'm gonna be doing this my whole life so it's rather exciting!!! And we pushed back our submission date to Sunday. Woot!
After college, dad called me. I talked to him for a bit but to be honest I couldn't really hear him. But it was nice to hear from him after a while.
Theeen I told Radhika that we should hang out but that I didn't want to go to someone's house because I really hate being an imposition and I really hate relying on others. I asked her if she just wanted to hang out in hostel but she said no. So then I was like fine you go do your thing and I'll go to garba. And she got upset and was like "you never agree to any plans I make." And from that we just started arguing. It's petty but we're still not really talking.
Anyway, I ended up going to garba and during intermission I ran into Tanay and he was like, "I just say Rishi, Raj, other Rad, etc." I was like waaiiiit she's here? She didn't want to come with me, but she came with them? Lammeee. And then I saw them and I hugged Kunchi when I saw her and then Rad just looked at me. AWKWARD! It was kinda funny. And we didn't really say anything to each other lol.
So then me and Niki got food cause I was starved. And I feel like I didn't even eat my share. I'm stilllll hungry! But I continued with garba and had lot of fun. Niki was my buddy tonight. I had a blast with her. To be honest I was kinda annoyed with Vandi and Parth for making fun of me the whole time. But I know it's just out of fun so I guess it's cool.
*shrug*
Oh and mom called me while I was at garba and we mostly ended up talking about Romi and how he doesn't come to college and how I never know what to say when Palavi Aunty calls me. I just feel bad for her. But I've tried my best and can only do so much.
Now I'm back in hostel, showered and feeling so fresh and so clean, clean.
Tomorrow's gonna suck cause I gotta study TONS. Bhagvan, please help me!
Song of the day: Ex'd Up by Lomaticc. Loovveee him <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment