Another BORING day with nothing to report.
Woke up, went to class. Perio lecture got canceled so Rad and I went to canteen where Sneha joined us. Then we went back up for OP lecture. I guess ma'am said we were supposed to go to lab after but we didn't hear and left. Oops. Anyway, Rad, Karan, and I went to Alka Puri for his Pedo chart thing and then we all ate at New Alka.
In the afternoon, we didn't have lecture so it was straight to department. As soon as I got there Esmi Didi gave me patient. This time I asked the patient what the problem was first and she told me she wanted a "tooth colored filling." AKA no silver amalgam filling. AKA not my patient anymore. Boo!
Then after college I did some time pass and helped with juniors prep a bit for their Cons exam tomorrow. Then Niki came to my room and we talked for a bit. Then I've been chilling, trying to read for surgery. Mummy called in between. Our conversation was cut short but it was still really nice to hear her voice for 20 minutes. Gosh I miss her <3
Anyway, I should really try to get my read on.
Song of the day: Fly by Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna
I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive.
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise.
To fly, to fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment