Monday, October 10, 2011

I Hate Being Sick!

So I was really sick today and didn't go to college. At all. I literally just slept the whole day.

Then after college, me and Rad started texting each other and basically agreed that there was just a lot of miscommunication between us lately. Niki brought me two aloo parathas from canteen but I could only eat one so I asked Rad if she wanted the other one. Then we both went to the circle and got chocolate. A girl can never have too much chocolate, especially when on her period.

Then we just hung out and got new music and chilled. I'm gonna sleep now. Yeah, boring day. But I really needed to rest. Just going to the circle made me tired. And now I'm hungry again. Aka I'll just sleep and hope it goes away lol.


Song of the day: For the First Time by The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment