For a few days, I just chilled at Romi's. We literally did nothing. Just watched movies on his laptop and ate and slept. Like no joke.
One night everyone came over to his place and we had a little party. Shweta stayed over and it was hella fun. We again stayed up watching movies and even watched The Haunted at like 3am. It was sooo freaky and Shweta and I were scared but we had soo much fun!

The rest of break was just pretty chill. Didn't do much. We had a mini Halloween Party ay Jimmy's one night. I dressed up like the 80's. And all the guys were Super Heroes. It was actually kinda cute.



Today was the worst cause I know we have college tomorrow. Sucks!! Plus I got a massive headache and fever.
All in all, this break was much needed and much enjoyed. I didn't do much, but it was amazing to just party, eat, sleep, and RELAX. Happer Diwali and Happy New Year. Here's to a new year, a new me.
Song of the week: You Make Me Feel by Cobra Starship ft. Sabi

No comments:
Post a Comment