Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh Path

Sooo This is for last night cause I didn't write cause I was tooo busy studying, or trying to study, for my oral pathology test.

Anyway, yesterday was pretty whatevs. Rad and I didn't go to Medicine cause we wanted to study. And in department we did absolutely nothing. Seriously ,we just sat there and did "time pass" and made fun of each other. But at least I was able to get some of my assignment done.

Then after college Rad, Rishi, Karan, and I went to Subway. It was yummy in my tummy. By the time we got back it was like 7 and it was almost 8 before I actually started studying. By 11 I was already suppper tired and wanted to sleep. But I decided to take a break for an hour and then read until about 2. Then Karan called at 5 to wake us up. Apparently he didn't sleep at all. So then he went to sleep and we woke him up. Awesome how that worked out.

Theeeeen it was finally time to go to take the exam. First I had spotters. I kinda messed up on some, but I did my best. My viva went okaayy. Arpan Sir asked my and Purva what we read and we said Developmental Anomalies and Caries. Our entire viva went on DD and it was acutally pretty good. They first few questions I didn't really understand what sir was saying but then I finally got some answers in. My last question was to define cysts and give examples of Non-odontogenic cysts. Sir actually tole me "good" so I hope I pass. That's really all I want.

It's my lunch break right now but I thought I'd write thsi much for now. I'll write more later.

Peace out world

Song of the day yesterday: Super Bass by Lomatic. It was driving Rad craaazzy haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment