Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs :(

Today is a very sad day for the world of technology. Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder, lost his battle with cancer.

Three apples changed the world: The first was eaten by Eve, the second fell on Newton, and the third was given by Steve Jobs half eaten. May your soul rest in peace.


Today I was supposed to read, but I honestly haven't touched a thing. I cannot bring myself to read. I try and try but just keep falling asleep. I didn't even go to garba tonight thinking I'd read but it didn't help. I think I should just go to bed and wake up early. Ughhh I really don't know what to do...

Ba called me today asking for my address. I guess she's gonna send me Bhavi's kankotri.

Other than that, nothing really new. Same old same old. Still missing home. I actually looked through pictures of mi casa. It brought a smile to my face. I hope I get out of this phunk though cause I don't think it's very healthy to miss home this much. Seven more months to go!
*sigh*


Song of the day: Rolling in the Deep by Adele. Still sooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment