Today I woke up feeling like crap so I didn't go to class. Buuut they showed slides and casts for our OP test so I totally missed out. But honestly, staying in my room and sleeping in made me feel soooo much better. In department we had a SURPRISE TEST on classification of instruments, fundamentals, line angles and point angles, and case history. The test lasted like 1.5-2 hours. It was sooo long! I reallly hope we don't get a re-test like every other batch. That would be laamme :/
Other than that, I feel better today. I wanted to go to garba but I'm still soo tired. Boo. Tomorrow I'll definitely go :)
I've been online for a couple hours now and I talked to Kasturi and Jyoti and even Nirav for a bit. Which reminds me! Last night, I had a dream I was home and everryoonne was there. It reminded me of my 16th birthday. And then I realized that that was more than 6 years ago and now I feel SUPER old! Jesu Christo :/
But it's been really fun talking to the girls. Kasturi and I are exchanging music. It's really more fun than it should be haha.
OH! I have another stalker. Actually, I'm sure it's the same guy, just a different number. He called me wtise and texted me 6 times today. He even said "I miss you" and said his name was Sohil. Too bad I don't know any Sohils...If it gets too annoying I'll get Karan or Parth or someone to call him and cuss him out. I mean what else am I supposed to do?
Anyway, I'm happy that I got to talk to Kasturi after a while, but I seriously miss home like crazy. I NEVER would have thought I wouldn't be seeing my mom and bro from 2 years. It's already been 16 months and it's tearing me apart. Like I'm tearing up right now cause I miss them sooo much. I know I have my own sort of family here, but it's not the same. At the end of the day everyone is busy in their own shit. I get it cause we all have our own lives, but I think I just really miss a sense of "family." As dysfunctional as mine is, I love it.
Song of the day: Lay It On Me by Kelly Rowland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment