So today's Sunday meaning we were in department allllll day.
Today was our assignment submission. Around 10:00 sir was like, "Okaay time for term ending viva!" Needless to say, all of us were in shock. I pretty much answered everything he asked except for a couple questions on rubber dam and still he was like, "You have not read and come." That basically means I failed. I don't get it. I was so pissed off. Whatever, there's nothing I can do about it. And to top it off, not one patient came today. Not one. On a Sunday! Hard to believe. Well actually there was one patient and when I was taking her history the chief complain was in 17 and her caries were in 26, 27, 36, 37 so I was like whooooa something's wrong. So I told her to open her mouth and when I looked inside there was a huge swelling in the first quadrant. So I called an intern didi and she was like OH this patient wont be a class one. I guess they did and RCT and she was even sent to Perio to drain the abscess. So go me for noticing lol.
After college I was super hungry and tired. I was supposed to go to lunch with Radhika but she taking so long socializing that I just ate a bit at canteen. Then after she was called me to go out. I said yes but when she found out I already ate she said we could go later for dinner which sounded awesome to me. But unfortunately she ended up eating a big lunch and said she didn't want to go. Once again, I was disappointed. I guess I started it cause I was the one who ate lunch. But to be honest, I was sooo hungry and was literally about to pass out if I didn't get some food in me.
Anyway, after that I slept from 2-5 and still woke up feeling tired. I hate this tired feeling. And it doesn't help that I'm still sick and started today. Uggh.
For dinner I decided to get some Alpa and dragged Roma with me. I love how she always says yes to going with me. When we got back Rucha and Pratiksha were on the benches outside and Rucha asked if she could use my laptop for a bit. So of course I let her.
Anyway, now I'm just sitting here thinking I should read but all I wanna do is sleep. I really hate how I'm so tired all the time. It's a crappy feeling. Buuut it's definitely better than the way I was feeling last night. That was horrible.
Song of the day: Good Life by One Republic. It's a good song to lift me up right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment