Today was my last paper: Oral Path.
Everytime me and rad were freaked out before the paper we were like "OSMF!!!!" And no, we weren't talking about oral submucosa fibrosis lol. Oh man good times. Anyway, there paper was horrible but the MCQs were awesome! Like I knew them all. Woot!
Anyway, after the exam Rad, Rishi, and I went to get Kulfi. Then I did some time pass and we all decided to get dinner.
Rishi, Abhiraj, Abhijit, Akis, and I all went to Subway. Karan ate at Taco Train and the met us there. And then all the guys wanted a cig so we went to Paras and I was standing there...a distance away lol. Then Abhijit wanted to buy studs so we all went to a little shop next to Lady Grace and I bought some simple studs too. We finally made it back to Abhiraj's and Rad and Shama came over. We all chiiillled and had a good time. We all were actually laughing A LOT. It was nice. Rad and I had a sleep over and slept at Shama's.
All in all, good day :)
Song of the day: Dance Ass by Big Sean ft. Nicki MInaj
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment