Saturday, October 15, 2011

Studying Is So Damn Difficult!

Okay I gotta start with what happened last night after I wrote my blog:

I went over to Karans and we all just chilled. I even got some reading in. Karan was drunk and was telling me the type of person I am. According to him, I need my parents and friends back home, I love the little things about life, and for some unknown reason to him, I'm really insecure and lack confidence. The last thing was definitely on point. But I'd definitely say it has a lot to do with my weight. I am more confident than I was before, but I definitely need to work on it.

Thennnn later I find out that Rad and Shama are arguing. Seriously, everyone was arguing with each other yesterday. It was nuts! But I guess it's sorted out with everyone. At least for now. Who knows.

Anyway, so I spent the night at Karan's. We woke up and didn't really do much. It took us forever to decide what we wanted to eat. And finally we just had Rad bring us vada pav and Khathiyavadi cause she was coming over. I showered and washed my hair there, which was awesome cause I got to use and actual shower with good water. It was awesome.

Then we read a bit and then I came back to hostel. I was just in time too cause the water guy was here! Haven't really done much after that. Read a bit, went online, talked to Roma. That's about it. Now just gonna read and then sleeeeep! Got lots to read tomorrow :/


Song of the day: All Time Low by The Wanted. Awesome song.

No comments:

Post a Comment