Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Confusion

Today there was Perio lecture so we had to attend. But after the lecture, I left before OP started cause I was sooo tired. Then I woke up, read a bit, and it was time for department. We had a discussion with Kamya Maam and Vyomika Didi. It was not to bad but I felt kinda stupid because I knew the questions other people were asked but sometimes I didn't know what she asked me. But it went. And the best part is we didn't have a topic for tomorrow.

After college I called Rad to my room just to talk and let off some steam. It's just all so confusing. I hate it. I feel like such a little girl about the whole situation, but it's the truth. Anyway, after I vented to her, I did a few things in my room. I waited for Aunty to come clean my room, and then went to Subway to get dinner. Canteen is no longer open for dinner so I gotta fend for myself. I even got Rad her sub. Then we went to Karan's again for the night. It was chill. We didn't really talk about it, but it was fine. We still had a good time.


Song of the day: All I Ever Wanted by Kelly Clarkson

No comments:

Post a Comment