I didn't write yesterday, but nothing really happened. We stayed in department all day. At the end they told us to read plaque. I got back to college and was soooo tired and literally slept the whole afternoon. I tried to read plaque but it wasn't happening. So I kinda gave up :/
Today was Ortho in the morning. We had to make the V U. Sooo difficult. I tired and tried but Sir told me to repeat. Annnd in the middle of class Yashraj came to class asking if anyone had seen Romi or Karan. Then he specifically called me and was like where are they. It was kinda funny.
Theeeen in the afternoon we had Prostho lecture. Same old, same old. In department we were supposed to have our plaque discussion but I got lucky cause I got a patient. Woot! Buuut we have the discussion again tomorrow. Gah!
Anyway, after college I wrote a paper and just rested fro a bit. I read, Aunty came to clean my room, I went to Rad's room to make dinner. Then I caught up with Niki and Vandi. I've missed them lots. It was nice to hang out just the three of us.
Annnnd just right now, while I was writing this, Karan and Rishi called me. Intoxicated, of some sort. This should be interesting...
Song of the day: Just Can't Get Enough by Black Eyed Peas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment