Today was OP...which meant it was just time pass in the morning. We just sat there while Sir checked everyone's work. I drew the cyst diagrams and were still remaining. Then I saw Parth was reading TN so got motivated to start. Theeen we finally got a break and went to canteen. After that, I just did more tp with Niki and Vandi.
At lunch I sat with Sneha and Israa in the canteen for a bit. Then I left and decided to take a little nap.
In the afternoon, we sat upstairs and then went down to departments. I helped Sagar with and OPD and then 4th years took over. Crazies! OMG Pooja fell off the stool today. It was soooo funny. We were all dying of laughter.
After college, we were all talking for a bit. Rad, Shama, and I decided to go to Kobe Sizzler's for dinner. OMG it was sooo yummy. I love it! Then we went to Inox to buy our Breaking Dawn tickets for tomorrow. I'm sooo excited to see it. YAY! Then we came back and Niki and Vandi ended up coming in my room for a bit.
Now everyone is gone and I'm honestly tired. I really Don't know why I get so tired these days. Gahhh! Okay I guess I'mm try and read some TN until I fall asleep.
Good night world. And JSK!
P.S. NBA season is gonna start on Christmas Day. Bulls at Lakers. HYFR!
Song of the day: Shot for Me by Drake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment