This morning I seriously couldn't get out of bed. It was sooo difficult! Then I finally got my butt up and got ready for college. Nothing new really happened. Perio lecture, OP lecture, looked at OP slides, lunch, department, discussion. That was the jist of my day. But I guess we have a test tomorrow in radio. Boo.
After college I talked with Vidhi's group for a while. We just joked around. Then I got to my room and watched GG. Soooo good. I seriously love Chuck. While I was watching, I made a calendar for the rest of the year. 160 more days until I'm home. Woot!
Around 8 Shama came over to hostel to drop off a couple things. She gave me some headbands and clips and food. It was soo cute. It's really odd, but I really like this new Shama. I get along with her sooo much better these days. I actually love spending time with her. We hung out and talked and had a really good time. Then we went and got food and I was back before 10.
Now I'm just doing tp. Have my TN book open trying to read. I just feel soo damn tired. I dunno what's wrong with me.
Oh and I told Rad how I feel about she keeps talking about her mom. She felt bad and understood. I just figured I should be honest with her.
I guess other than that, things are as good as they can be.
Song of the day: All of the Lights by Kanye West ft Rihanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment