Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shama's Birthday

First I gotta start with what happened Teusday night after my blog. Basically Karan called me and we talked about a lot of shit. He told me his little crushes and we actually talked about the other night. We were still in the middle of our conversation and his phone died. Annnd I was sooo tired that when he charged it and texted me a half an hour later, I was already passed out.

Wednesday:
We just had surgery in the morning. Endo lecture in the noon. Sir took a test on pulp capping and the 8 people who do the worst have to give a presentation on something else next week. I kinds feel like I'll be one of those 8 people cause I didn't write much and sir really doesn't like me. SUCKS. Then in department we didn't have our discussion so I guess it will be for next time.

At night Shama, Rad, Zu, and I went out for Pizza Hut for Shama's brithday. It was fun. Then we went on a drive with Dhaval. Then we went to Jimmy's place for a bit and Amina came with us to Shama's house. She ended up leaving around 3 when we were all getting tired. Theeen Karan called me to finsh our conversation from the night before but I told him I couldn't cause the girls where there. So we decided to meet up today.

Thursday:
We woke up later and just lounged around. Zu ended up leaving around noon and then Shama, Rad, Amina and I went to That Place for a late lunch. We didn't finish until around 4. When we were getting ready to leave, Karan called me. I told him I had a couple things to do and I'd call him when I'm free. I've been calling since like 5:45 and he's not answering.

It's now almost 8 and Rad wants to cut Shama's cake. She always waits for the last minute on everything. She talked to Jimmy about it and then just fell asleep. She didn't even call Rishi or Tanay or Karan or anyone to tell them to be ready at a certain time. Now it's late and how the hell are we supposed to do it? And she was like I was waiting for you. Ughhh sometimes I get really annoyed of her last minute/laziness.

We'll see what happens.

Oh and I'm mad at Karan cause we finally had time today to talk this shit out, and he fell asleep and isn't answering his phone. Really...?


Song of the day: Make Me Proud by Drake ft Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment