Friday, November 4, 2011

3 Hours In Department Is Killer

So this morning we had a medicine lecture at SSG. When we were lamost there, Niki and I fell off her Scooty. It was kinda funny. We just got little scrapes but it was burning at bit. I ripped my leggings, but thank goodness we didn't get hurt too bad. Luckily we got out early. After we got back, Niki and I ate vadapav in canteen. Then I took a nap and then woke up and read for department.

In the afternoon we had to submit our isolation writing. Then it was department for 3 hours. Dipen Sir called everyone but me for viva. Purva was doing a patient and when I got a patient too so he didn't call me. But my patient got recalled and still he didn't call me after. I dunno what to think of that. But I guess we were supposed to read gingiva, pdl, cementum, alveolar bone, and instruments. That's a lot! Annnd it's already midnight. Gahhh. Seriously, passing 3 hours in department is crazy. I dunno how I'm gonna do whole days next year :/

Anyawy, after college I did some time pass and talked to peeps outside. Then I came back and cleaned my room a bit. It's been super dirty. Then Aunty came to sweep my room. I showered and then went to Subway with Rad. After I got back, I skyped with dad for a bit. Then Rad, Hetu and I just had a mini reunion. Hetal just got back so I hadn't seen her really. I miss the times when the three of us chilled. It was really nice.

Like I said, it's now midnight and I still haven't read. Which means I'll have to wake up early. He bhagvan. I'm sooo tired all the time.


Song of the day: Science & Faith by the Script

No comments:

Post a Comment