Thursday, November 24, 2011

THANKSGIVING!

Okay so I've been slacking on writing the last couple days. Mostly because nothing new really happens. Annd I get tired and go to bed kinda early.

Anyway, Perio term ended and now in OD. Which means very few days until OS and exams, Gaahh :/


Sooo Wednesday night came around and we all decided to hang out. Shama, Amina, and I went out to dinner before and didn't end up reaching Karan's place until almost 10. It was the whole entire group, which made it interesting. I didn't drink or anything but still had a blast. Pooja was a crazy girl...But we'll leave it at that. I had fun singing with Abhiraj, as usual. Him, Rad, and I really had a blast. We were all up till super late. I think we went to bed around 4.

Thursday morning when Rad and I got up, we decided to make breakfast. So we made eggs, toast, and pancakes and even brought fresh mosumbi juice for Karan, Jarif, and us two. I really don't know where everyone else disappeared to. But breakfast was yummy!

Then I came back to hostel, chilled, crashed, ate, and had a little girls night with my girls.

Seriously, I'm soooo thankful for my friends here. They make it worth it. And defnitely give me a reason to smile. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank you all <3


Song of the past few days: HYFR by Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment