Sooooo today in Ortho, things were super stict. Kops came and made everyone sit according to roll number. It was super lame. ANd we have to sit like that from now on. LAME. I honestly think it's because lots of people have been absent, mostly ROMI. He's given all the NRIs such a bad name. It's really bad. They come and check on us like everyday. But at least I got my UV signed. Sir was like this is really bad, but I'll sign it haha.
Then in the afternoon we had prostho lecture and then department. Nothing really happeend in department. But during the last 10 minutes Dipen Sir asked for the punishment writing and then he viva-ed us. Everything he asked me, I was able to answer. Woo!
After college, Rishi, Shama, and I went to Subway. It was nice because we ate there and actually talked for a while. It was calming. Then I came back, showered, watched Gossip Girl, wrote for Perio. Now I'm just doing some time pass.
I can't wait for Wed night. Goodness, I'm soooo tired of college right now. Gah!
By the way, last night I was talking to Parth and he made me realize stuff about life. He was just talking about his life, but it made me think about mine. He's so sweet and really cares for She that shall not be named. When he talks about her, it's the most precious thing ever. And I realized I want that in my life too, and I shouldn't settle for anything else. I'm not gonna be with He that shall not be named. I wont be with him now, or in the future, so why am I wasting all this time and energy on this stupid situation? I guess sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. It sucks because this is taking a toll on our friendship. Maybe not from his point of view, but from mine it is. I don't even wanna talk to him right now. I just try to avoid him. Of course I miss him and our conversations, but I just need the space. But then again we all see each other everyday, so that's kinda tough. But whatevs, I'm dealing. Makes me think about life a lot. Seriously, these past two years in India have been a whirlwind of experiences!
Song of the day: Over by Drake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment