Okay I was out last night so I didn't post...
Wednesday: Nothing really new happened. SSG, no lecture, straight department. We had a test which was soooo hilarious. It was MCQ Bhavin Bhai was making the questions up in from of us. We either knew them before he finished asking the question, or we had no clue that he was asking. But it was quite fun.
After college Rad and I decided to watch Desi Boyz, which was hilarious. And gooood eye candy haha. We finsihed our movie around 9ish and then decided to call the guys. THey were at Karans so we decided to go there. Long story short, I was suupppper tipsy. And then I called Parth. I'm not sure why. I guess cause things were awkward and I knew he'd be ther for me and listen. He was even like "should I come pick you up?" Gosh he's the sweetest kid ever. I love him!
Thursday:
We woke up and just did some tp. Then we cleaned up from the night before. Rishi, Karan, Rad, and I went to That Place for lunch. I got Chicken Fajitas. Sooo good! Then I came back, did some time pass, toko a nap, washed clothes, and got ready to go out to dinner. I told Parth we'd go to Nayaab for Chicken. Vandi came with us too. It was really fun. I love both of them from the bottom of my heart!
Now I'm just doing more tp. Prolly gonna sleep soon. Gaaah I hate college...
Song of the day: Next To You by Chris Brown ft, Justin Beiber :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment