Today I woke up kinda early but just lied in bed for a while. Felt sooo good. Then I did a few things in my room, some time pass, dropped Vandi off. I came back and went to canteen for tea and talked in there for a bit. Then I went in my room and watched a bit of TV. Then I decided to read. I read for a bit and then fell asleep. I woke up and really got down to reading. Theeeen I needed a break. I ended up talking to Parth for a while.
I talked to Shama and we decided to go to Pizza Hut for dinner. We missed our ritual Wednesday night ritual so decided to make up for it tonight. First I went and ran some errands though. I finally bought some long needed leggins! After dinner, we went and chilled at her place for a bit. We seriously had a good talk. It felt nice. Annnd she gave me her Cheetah bag. I loovvee it :)
On the way back I stopped at Jimmy's just to say hi. They were all sleeping so I said hi and left. Plus I wanted to back to hostel anyway. Right when I got home I skyped with Mom and Dad. It was nice seeing their faces and hearing their voices. God I miss them! As soon as I was done with skyping with them, Rad called me. It's funny that we talk on the phone even though we both live in hostel. Makes me laugh.
Now I'm off the phone and gonna try to read some more. I'm seriously just tired of reading. I need a break. For the first time in my life I'm more excited for Uttarayan than New Years. Gotta love India haha!
Song of the day: Please Don't Go by Mike Posner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment