Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dirty Picture ;)

This morning was OP but Manish sir didn't come. And Arpan Sir didn't come until like 10 either. Then around 10:45 he got kinda angry because everyone was talking so much so he took a test on cysts and osteomyelitis. But the good thing is he let us all go around 11:45 ish.

Thennn in the afternoon, we chilled for an hour and went to department. I did a couple OPDs and then we were all jsut asking Fora doubts about radiographs. It was pretty cool learning. Seriously, I'm sooo interested in radiograph interpretations.

After college we all hung out for a bit. Rad, Karan, Rishi, and I decided to go watch dirty picture. So we quickly lefft and made it to the 6:30 show. We got out by 9:15ish and then went to Egg Station to eat. Annnnd actually made it back by 10. We had to scarf down our food and I drove super fast though. Anyway, the picture was worth a watch but it wasn't sooo great. Vidhya Balan's boobs looked really good though hahaha! Still it was entertaining. But I gotta say, the dialogues were pretty hilarious.


Song of the day: Ooo La La from Dirty Picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment