Saturday, December 31, 2011

Worst 31st EVER!!!

Today was the 31st of December. Aka time to celebrate coming of the new year.

Instead, I woke up around 9:30. Then I showered and ate and stuff and started writing at about 11. I wrote and wrote and wrote. Pooja came over to write and we both literally wrote all day. We stopped at around 3:30 to eat. Then it was back to writing. Around 7ish, she decided to leave. Then I ate dinner and continued writing. I took a little break in between because I thought I was gonna die. Plus my hand couldn't take anymore. At midnight I went out of my room to wish people a happy new year. It was honestly soooo depressing. Then around 1:20 Niki and Hetal came in my room. Niki was at a wedding and had just gotten back. She looked soooo good. I loved her chainya choli. We talked, while wiritng of course. She told us about the wedding and the fun she had. I seriously missed her! It's now 2:05 am and I finsihed my writing....for the most part. I still have to do diagrams in the morning though so I'll have to wake up at about 7:15ish.

Way to celebrate the new year, huh?


Song of the day: 2012 by Jay Sean ft Nicki Minaj. Seems appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment