Once again, I haven't blogged in a few days. Here are the highlights
Sunday: Department, lecture, department, ate, slept, chilled. Then Rad, Rishi, and I ended up going to Karan's place kinda late. We just hung out and watched a movie. I was the first one to pass out.
Monday: In Ortho Ma'am grilled everyone on attendance and asked me about Romi. Of course I said I dunno. Prostho lecture, then department. I ended up going to SSG too. I went to the mobile shop to fix my phon,e ate at Subway, went back to the mobile shop to pick my phone up. By the time I got home it was like 9 and then Mummy called me. I was sooo tired.
Today: Perio lecture, OP lecture, slides. Then in the afternoon it was straight department. In OP Sneha asked everyone if they wanted to go to That Place for lunch. We got out a bit early, at like 12:35 so Karan said yes. He tried to convince me to go but I didn't for a couple reasons. Firstly, I really need to save money. And secondly, Sneha didn't even invite me. She only said yeah after he invited me. I know it's not such a big deal, but she clearly has some issue with me right now. I don't get it. Everyone and their fucking emotions. Bitches be crazy. Moral of the story: I don't wanna be somewhere I'm not wanted. She was totally ignoring me the whole time. So fuck it, I can ignore her back.
Nothing else really happened. I really wanted to eat chicken for lunch, but then I just ended up eating canteen...again to save money.
Song of the day: Heartless by Kanye West.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment