Okay seriously, one of the lonnngesst days of my life!
It started with going to department at like 8:45. We just watched patients and read and stuff. Theeen at 12 we actually had a lecture. Sir let us go a bit early but we went back to department. Sir told us to write a bunch of stuff for exo.
After college I went out to meet Jyoti, who I obviously haven't seen since I was home. So I was like eff it, I wanna meet her. So I want and had a really good time. I came back and took a mini nap. By that time it was already 7:30. And theeen I started writing. I wrote and talked to everyone to see what everyone was writing.
I continued writing and then Rad came back with her friend Divya around 10 and I seriously did time pass with them until 11:15ish.
It's nto 1:30 and I still have sooooo much to write. I dunno how I'm gonna finish. I know it's my fault, but still. I need to breathe and do things for me too.
I guess tomorrow is gonna be hectic cause I'm gonna have to wake up early to write some more. This reallly sucks.
Song of the day: All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment