Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OS [Check] Exams [Check]

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Okay I finished my OS posting and finished with exams. I feeel soooo good right now! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

We didn't get our OS marks but it was a written test.

Then came exams and they went by and now I have a few days off to breathe!

I'm seriously LOVING doing absolutely nothing! Oh Rad and I bought a hookah!!! Loves it!

Rad and I went over to Karan's house and partied it up with him, Sarvesh, and Jarif. It was honestly the best night I've had in a reaaallllyyy long time. Omg we laughed sooo much. AND Karan's bed broke. Omg it was hilarious! Wow I wish we could relive that night! We took pictures. I gotta get them from the guys. Awwww such a good night :)

Then last night I just chilled in hostel with Roma. We had a little date and went to McD. Love that girl!

Now I really just want to party it up. Like do something crazy. But for real, that's all i wanna do!


Song of the day: The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment