Friday, February 26, 2010

Period.

Okay so this may be TMI, but yes, I started my period this morning. I woke up and had THE WORST cramps. It was horrible. So I just took some Midol and went back to sleep because I knew that no one was going to come teach in the morning. Then by the afternoon, I felt okay enough to go to class.

Dada and Ba came for like 10 minutes before my afternoon class. He told me he paid my fine for my Visa thing, which was a relief. Now I just have to go back once I get my tickets, which hopefully will be soon. Dada told me to go on Thursday with a letter from my school so I guess I will do that.

Practical was pretty fun today. Not a lot of people showed up, but it was nice. Me and Karan had some good laughs with Dimpal. Seriously, that girl is just too cute! God bless her soul. BTW, Karan's favorite actress is Rani! I was like you've got to be kidding me. I mean yeah, she's pretty but her voice is like all scratchy and stuff...it's rather odd.

After class, I just wanted to crash in my room. But I ended up talking to Kunal for like an hour before I finally took a nap. Then I did a little cleaning, showered, and because I wanted to take more medicine, I made myself grilled cheese for dinner. I'm not gonna lie, I still like the grilled cheese sandwiches but they are kinda getting old now. I dunno...maybe I just need to find something else I can make.

I hope tomorrow morning I wake up feeling okay. Because tomorrow is Saturday, aka the worst school day ever! It would suck to wake up with cramps and/or feeling bad. So pray for me!

Anyway, I just skyped with Marky and my Mom. God bless whoever invented skype too! And webcams haha!

Aight, let's hope that I am actually asleep bed by midnight. Or at least lying down trying to sleep. I need my rest for tomorrow! Good night.


Song of the day: All The Things She Said by TaTu
Man, I was obsessseeeed with this song when it first came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment