Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a pretty good day! I had class in the morning. Palikar Sir came and taught for like 2 hours and then some random sir came. Romi named him "Clear Sir" because he said "clear?" every 2 minutes. It was hilarious!! Anyway, after class got out, I went out to lunch with a bunch of second years. Jimmy invited em and Radhika over to their place after but we were both so tired that we wanted to nap. We ended up talking for like an hour on the steps. I finally got to my room, went online, and then took a nap. I woke up at like 6:15ish and then felt super lazy to go out or do anything. So I canceled plans with people and just chilled in my room. I made myself some grilled cheese for dinner and worked on my DH journal while watching Season 5 of FRIENDS. I seriously love that show. It never gets old! Oh, and my pops called me! I haven't talked to him for a while so it was good to hear his voice and catch up. I really miss my family. I can't wait to see them :)


Song of the day: Leave by JoJo.
I'm still in my "What up girlfriend" mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment