Today was Saturday, aka the day from HELL!
First of all, I actually went to canteen, for the first time ever, for breakfast. Last night I was really thinking I should go and drink milk. I haven't had any since I've been here and it's super unhealthy! So I'm gonna try to get breakfast in the mornings now.
Anyway, I had 8am anatomy lecture with Kitnu Sir. Then from 9-1 we had DADH practical. Surprisingly enough, today they actually gave us a 15 minute break. Thank goodness too, because I really had to pee haha! What frustrated me was that I was working on carving the same tooth and I kepy messing it up. Then in the afternoon we had DADH lecture again and started carving the same tooth, for the third time! Talk about frustration! I almost have it done, just have to do the root now. I feel like I'm sooo behind in that class. Gaah!
I did a few things after school, took a nap, ate dinner, and now I'm tired once again. Oh and remember how I told you my nose was running all day yesterday, well this morning I woke up all nasally and feeling sick. My nose was super runny today and I kept sneezing. Yikes.
Oh, so the weirdness I was telling you about yesterday is kinda solved, at least with one of them. I figured out why they were distancing themselves from me. Basically, it's not because of me and I feel a lot better about it.
Anyway, with the day I've had, I'm about to pass out. So ridiculously tired. PEACE!
Song of the day: Lightness by Death Cab For Cutie.
I'm honestly super shocked at myself for just getting into them this last year. How come I never listened to them before? Anyway, they're great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment