Today, I didn't go to class because I went to the Police Bhavan with Dada and Jayesh Mama met us there. OMG it was the biggest headache of my life. Everything was pissing me off. This stupid guy ruined everything. Ughh! Andd it was so gross...there was a freaking mouse running around in the office. I was like seriously? Anyway, I was pretty much there the entire day. From like 11-4:30. So when I got back to my room I was soooo tired and hungry. The first thing I did was shower, and then I ate some papdi no lot that ba brought me. Once my tummy was full, I literally pass out. I barely woke up from my nap 2 hours ago and I'm still soo tired. But I got some frustration out and cleared my mind after talking to the Mauritius girls. They are so nice and I'm really going to miss then next year.
Hopefully they didn't do anything too serious in class today and hopefully I will be able to catch up tomorrow.
Anyway, I'm exhausted. I'm thinking of going to bed soon, hopefully it all works out with the whole visa situation.
Song of the day: Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood.
You know, I would love to be destructive like her right about now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment