So today I got woken up by people and was kind of annoyed. And then Mokshada came and told me that the water might be turned off so I should fill up buckets before it does. So I did that and Radhika, who spent the night, went to her room to get water too! Then she came back and we both feel asleep for like 45 min. Then my alarm went off...GRR!!
SO I got ready and then went to Jayesh Mama's house. Dada met us there and then me, Dada, and Mama went to the police Bhavan to get my Visa thing done. They told us to come back on Tuesday, so that's what we're gonna do.
I got back to hostel and then went up to Radhika's room. We decided to meet back up at 4:30 and go run our errands. So I basically got back and napped until them. Then we ran a bunch of our errands and got back around 7.
Then, Jagdishdada came to see me! It was good to see him and talk to him about life and India everything. He took me out to dinner and even bought me a dish to take come. It was really nice and it kinda made my day :)
Then I got home and skyped with Mark, Mom, and Kasturi! In fact, I'm still talking to Kachori. I love talking to them. It's awesome to catch up and just talk and vent. I love them!!
Things on my mind:
1. I hope this Visa thing gets sorted out asap!
2. Kasturi thinks I should talk to people about all the weirdness going on. I'm kinda like ehh about it, but it still bugs me. So I dunno what to do :/
3. I need to stick to my new year's resolutions more.
Song of the day: The Show by Lenka.
"I'm just a little bit caught in the middle,
Life is a maze and love is a riddle."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment