So today was my day off. I woke up and ran some errands and then went to Jayesh Mama's place. I had lunch and just talked to Mama and Mami and caught up. I got back around 2ish and then talked to Radhika and cleaned my room a bit until like 3:30. Then I took a nap. By the time I woke up it was like 5 (I need to stop taking such long naps!). So then I read a little bit and then got ready for Radhika's birthday dinner with all the 2nd years. Dinner was really fun but I didn't get back until like 11. So then I decided to get some work done. The only thing is I can't trace the teeth properly. I tired for sooo long and was still unsuccessful. So I got frustrated and just gave up. During this whole time I was watching Coraline. I finally saw the whole thing! Woohoo. Now that I've given up, I'm just going to see someone's in class in the morning and see if i can get it done. I guess I will read until I fall asleep. Yay...
P.S. I really do not understand why my day offs go so quickly. It's just not fair!
Song of the day: Hologram by Dre featuring Chris Brown
It always reminds me of winter break 08-09. I went to Texas and my cousins, Anisha and Vanisha, were obsessed with it. Consequently, I became obsessed with it too. I heard it and me it made me happy cause it reminded me of my super fun break. I love my cousins :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment