Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturdays = Bad Luck

Today I had class at 8am, well was supposed to. But I was still feeling sick so I didn't go to my morning session. I didn't wake up until around 1pm and then showered and stuff. I got ready for afternoon class, but everyone told me not to worry about it and just rest. So that's what I did. And after class, I found out that everyone who didn't come, is going to get a punishment. But hopefully I will be in the clear. I mean Maam and Sir both know I was/am ill. Hopefully they remember. Gah.

But at least I got some rest in. I hate being sick all the time. Well even though I haven't been sick in a while, but still! It sucks.

Side Note: 3.5 months till I come home. Woohoo!

Reality: In those 3.5 months I have 2nd Internals and Externals. I'm going to die. AKA I need to get my act together and start studying for real now. No more useless outings all the time. Once in a while, it's cool, but I really gotta focus and get those marks!


Song of the day: Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry.
I heard a different version on my itunes and was reminded of how good this song is. I need to get the real version asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment