So I just got a friend request on Facebook from my mom!!! I know a bunch of other aunts, uncles, family friends, and parents of friends who have a Facebook. But I didn't think my mom would get one. How crazzzzyy!
Today we had Vyas Sir for lecture and he basically conducted the whole lecture with the cadaver. He should us all the muscles in the lower limb. Well not all of them, but a lot of them. It was pretty cool. Now let's just hope I can remember it. For afternon class we did nothing until Cathy Maam came. And then she started yelling at all of us because the work we had already gotten signed was "incorrect and imperfect." So now we all have to make more specials trays. Grr!
Oh well, just another ordinary day up in MPDC. Woo!
Song of the day: Be Like That by Three Doors Down.
I was Watching American Pie 2 and they played it. I Totally forgot about this song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment