Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Republic Day = Perfect GNO!

Today was India's Republic Day, a national holiday. And surprisingly enough, we actually got a day off from college woohoo!

Last night I went to bed a like 10pm and by 3:30am I was wide awake. I hate how when I can actually sleep in, somehow my body wont let me. So I was up for like an hour and then went back to bed. Then at 7am, I was woken up by the canteen people. Why do they have to make so much noise? Grr! Of course I was still in bed until about 11ish. I finally decided to wake up and got some work done. I had to make some notes so I did that. Then I clean my room a bit, emptied out my fridge, and ate lunch. By that time it was about 2pm. Around 3, I crash and then woke up when Shama called me. Gira, Shama, Radhika, and I decided to have a GNO (Girls Night Out)!! So I headed over to Gira's place. We blowed some "ohs" and then ate dinner at Havmor. The one in the city is really nice upstairs. We had a good time and all agreed that we need to have more GNOs!

All in all, it was a very much needed lazy day. But at least I got some work done. Now I'll just read a bit and chill online.

Wish me luck tomorrow, I have to finish my Shellack base plates before postho practical in the afternoon!!

Happy Republic Day kids :)


Song of the day: Body Language by Jesse MacCartney featuring T-Pain.
It always reminds me of Caity and our spontaneity/obsession! I love and miss you tons babygirl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment