Sunday, July 5, 2009

ONE WEEK!!!!

Today was officially the start of my last week here...for at least a year anyway.

I honestly feel really weird. I just figured I would probably cry when saying my goodbyes to certain people (since I always cry at anything and everything). But that is not the case. I haven't cried at all yet. And I know I still have a week left and all, but I wont be seeing people for a whole year now.

But the weirdest thing of it all is that even when I think about my family, I start tearing up in like two seconds. I guess these last few days have really made me realize that Mom, Dad, and Anik will always be there for me no matter what happens and that I can always count on them. And now that I think about it, I haven't been all that good to them these past few weeks. I've just been really short tempered with them...cause they're family, and I've obviously taken them for granted. I think it's just that I'm stressing out and I can take it out on them, so I do.

ANd yea, I've officially started to freak out. Even my mom noticed. It's been an emotional roller coaster to say the least...


My two songs right now:
Best Day - Taylor Swift
http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-best-day-lyrics-taylor-swift.html

Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi - Jane Tu Ya Jane Na
For those of you non Hindi speakers, these lyrics have the translation too!!
http://furbypingu.wordpress.com/2008/06/28/kabhi-kabhi-aditi-zindagi-lyrics-translation/

No comments:

Post a Comment