Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beach Day!!

Today was probably one of the best last days I could have ever had!!! I honestly had soooo much fun. It's not even funny how much I'm gonna miss days like this!

The day's events consisted of:
-Packing my last suitcase with my mom
-Watching "Divorce Court" until one of us finally changed the channel
-Eating the last of Parul Auntie's Pau Bhaggie!
-Playing the game while driving to the beach
-Almost getting hit by like 5 cars during the drive
-Walking down the million steps to get to Corona del Mar
-Putting up the umbrella
-Sticking our feet in the cooool water
-Trying to talk "jumping" pictures
-Playing volleyball
-Eating Chronic Tacos
-The drive back when Kasturi and I reconfirmed the fact that we do not like the same type of American music
-Jumping on the trampoline
-Going on a night swim with the girls!
-Watching the boys play the weird pool game they made up
-Eating In-n-Out
-Playing the real Sound-Off
-Taking a bunch of pictures!!

Thanks to all the kids:
Anik, Kasturi, Shahil, Priyanka, Kunal, Rollie, Poonum, Shan, Ravina, Zill, Khushboo.

And special thanks to:
-Raksha Auntie for letting us all come over and for all the food!
-My mommy, cause she's cool like that :)

I'm just going to reiterate the fact that I had a REALLY good time tonight!! It was sooo hard not to cry when I was saying my goodbyes. I'm really gonna miss all you kids soooo much :(

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment