Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 days!!

Including today, or the hour that's left of today, I have 10 days left!!! It's actually nerve racking to think about. I'm trying to eat all the good food I can and do as much as I can before I leave!!!

I've gotten to know a few things about India and the Indian kids from other NRIs. It's going to be a long a tough road ahead, but it will be worth it in the end. I think my mentality right now is that if I don't start, I wont ever finish. Thus, I'm quite eager to get there and take care of business...although still very nervous! My schedule is going to really suck. School Monday-Wednesday, off Thursday, Friday-Saturday, and half a day on Sunday. So yea, it's definitely going to be VERY intense!! And with all the stories I've heard, it's going to be a very interesting road. I'm definitely going to have to learn to be a lot tougher and a lot more rude so people don't walk all over me. But, as I keep saying, it will be an experience of a lifetime.

As for today, I had fun with my pois, kakas, and however else we are all related. Being with family is always fun...aka making fun of each other, nonstop. And yes, my fobbiness definitely comes out when I'm with you guys!
Fun words of the day:
-poi
-musst
-tiptop
-first class
-chumchi
-yaar

No comments:

Post a Comment