Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ughhh.

I'm seriously tired of Police Bhavan. They keep making me go and then tell me to come back another day. It's honestly rather ridiculous.

Other than that, I didn't get too much accomplished today. I woke up late because I couldn't sleep last night. Once I woke up, I went to Police Bhavan. Then I stopped by the Ukani residence to drop a couple things off. I ended up talking to Viral for like an hour. From there, me and Viral went to Subecha to visit Karan. Ommmg I felt so bad for the kid. Like i kept looking at him wishing there was something I could do to take his pain away, but obviously I couldn't. He was really tired of the IVs they kept draining in him. It must really suck to be going through all that shit. Hopefully he gets over this typhoid ish soon. Anyway, Viral went to go run some errands and I just stayed with K to keep him company. Viral came back and then both of us went back to his place and ate some food. I'm not gonna lie, I was freaking hungry!! So we ate and then I finally came back to hostel. I rested for a bit and then started doing more DADH crap.

I clearly didn't get too much done today. Ughhh I fail at life :/

Random but....
1. Are the feelings resurfacing? I'm hoping not, but they might be. Hmm, we'll see.
2. I can't wait to get hooommee.


Song of the day: Knock You Down by Keri Hilson ft. Kanye West and Ne-Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment