Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just Another Saturday...

First let me start with yesterday. Nothing much happened except for the fact that like no one came to DADH practical in the afternoon and Anupriya Maam threatened us and was like "I'm gonna tell Kapooriya Sir!" And then after school Radhika and I went to Oven Magic and I got a egg and cheese sandwich. It was surprisingly REALLY good and soo filling that I couldn't even finish it.

Today started off with dissection of the heart with Kintu Sir from 8-9. Then it was DADH from 9-1...and once again, we didn't get a break! Needless to say, by the time lunch time cam around, I was starving! I made myself a sandwich, ate it, then lied on my bed for like 20 minutes, and then it was time to get ready for class again. I guess ti was a good day overall. I got a few teeth signed and got my diagrams signed. All I have left is the mesiodistal ground section. Oh and we got out DA journals today...woohoo. It sucks that they give us these journals soooo freaking late. He explained what we had to do in the DA journal but I honestly had no idea wtf he was saying. Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow.

After school I just napped for a bit because I was sooo tired from my long ass day. Then I made some food, ate, and then started drawign some DADH diagrams. I watched Wake Up Sid while I drew them. It's a really cute movie. I liked it! Ranbir Kapoor is a cutie (even though I'm still upset that he got shoes signed by Kobe!!). And I just got ready for bed and it's almost 1am! Where does the time go? There are seriously not enough hours in a day!!

I still haven't talked to my family in a while and I'm starting to get nervous. Like something happened. But then I know I'm just jumping to conclusions. Hahah I kinda see why my mom wanted me to call her like EVERY night when I first moved into the dorms. I guess we all just worry about each other. Sorry mom hahah! Anyway, hopefully I'll talk to them tomorrow.

OH! Karan has typhoid fever. I feel bad for the kid. Well in all honesty, my first reaction was, "Eww, feces..." haha! But hopefully he gets better soon and is able to study for exams. Poor guy!


Song of the day: Iktara from Wake Up Sid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment